[TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (i) OF THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, EXTRAORDINARY]
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE)
Notification No. 30/2019-Customs
New Delhi, the 17th September, 2019
G.S.R. (E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 25 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962) and sub-section (12) of section 3 of the Customs Tariff Act, 1975 (51 of 1975), the Central Government, on being satisfied that it is necessary in the public interest so to do, hereby makes the following further amendments in the notification of the Government of India, in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue), No. 50/2017-Customs, dated the 30th June, 2017, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 785(E), dated the 30th June, 2017, namely:-
In the said notification,
- (I) In the Table, for S. No. 515A and the entries relating thereto, the following serial numbers and entries shall be substituted, namely: -
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) “515A 8529 Open cell (15.6” and above) for use in the manufacture of Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) and Light Emitting Diode (LED) TV panels of heading 8529 Nil - 9 515B 8529 The following goods for use in the manufacture of Open cell of Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) and Light Emitting Diode (LED) TV panels of heading 8529, namely: -
- (i) Chip on Film;
- (ii) Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA);
- (iii) Cell (glass board/substrate).
Nil - 9”;
- (II) In the first proviso, after clause (c), the following clause shall be inserted, namely: -
- “(d) the goods specified against serial numbers 515Aand 515B of the said Table after the 30th day of September, 2020.”.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Note: The principal notification No.50/2017-Customs, dated the 30th June, 2017 was published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 785(E), dated the 30th June, 2017 and last amended vide notification No. 25/2019-Customs, dated the 6th July, 2019, published vide number G.S.R. 482 (E), dated the 6th July, 2019.