Work Flow Management Features:
- Define organization structure including designations, category and employees.
- Define/ Import contacts including customers and other than customers.
- Define work type master along with sub work
- Define holiday master
- Prepare proposals/ estimates for customers.
- Upon confirmation of proposal allocate work to employees along with a timeline and estimated time (in hrs.) to complete the job. Such work could be one-time work or repetitive work (monthly/ Quarterly or Annually).
- Each employee is provided with a diary to view his work and record his/her daily activity, with the option to mark completion or approval of work.
- Inward/ Outward register with auto alerts to the concerned person.
- User management to control access to various activities like allocate/ transfer work, accessing various masters, etc.
- Increase efficiency by having full control of your organization.
- Manage attendance
- Track progress of ongoing assignments along with time spent and cost incurred.
- Keep eye on work(s) which exceeds estimated time or have slipped deadlines.
- Generate time sheets job wise, employee wise or client wise.
- User management to have control over hierarchal rights.
Reports in WFM:
- Job Register
- Expected vs Actual time spent for a job, client or employee-wise
- List of jobs exceeding deadlines
Which tax software is best for your business?
Consult with our experienced team to know which taxation software is best for your business.