Dear Customers, due to technical issue, our office number 020 49091000 is currently unavailable. Please register a call back through software or website.
Functionality of MyCAIS:
- User definition long with access rights
- Creation of Chart of Accounts – Manually or Automatic from a predefined template.
- Creation of Supplier and Customers along with validation of various registration numbers such as GSTN no, PAN and TAN.
- Creation of Groups for Inventory.
- Creation of Items under a group along with a link to HSN/SAC codes.
- Challan entry and generation
- Entry of sale/ purchase register.
- Entry of receipts/payments from customer/supplier.
- Entry of receipts/ payments on other than customer/supplier.
- provision for debit/credit note to both customer-supplier covering rate difference, stock return etc.
- Provision to keep track of stock sent for processing to another unit.
- Reports to include,
- Simple Ledger
- Customer/ Supplier ledger
- Cash/ Bank Book
- Sales/ Purchase Register
- Trial Balance Detailed/Summary
- Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account
- Cash Flow
- Stock Register
- Stock Statement
- Generation of GSTR1 and e-filing of same after pre-validation check. Gather and correct any error post filing of GSTR1.
- Generation of GSTR3B and e-filing of same after pre-validation check. Gather and correct any error post filing of GSTR3B
- Download and import of data from GSTR2A and reconciliation with GSTR2/Purchase.
- Generation of E-way Bills.